OWOX BI GA4 events-based web streaming to Google BigQuery
Browse by solutions
How to set up GA4 events-based web streaming
- Sending data from a website using GA4 configuration tag in Google Tag Manager
- Sending data from a website using on-site gtag.js code
- Sending data from a website using Custom HTML Tag in Google Tag Manager
- Sending data from your server using the Measurement Protocol
- Set up a website subdomain to collect first-party data with ITP 2.2 compliance
- Data schemas
- List of event parameters that OWOX BI algorithm adds in the 'event_params' field
- How GA4 event-based web streaming works with Google Consent Mode
- How to get sequence number of the event?
- Limits for incoming GA4 events in OWOX BI Streaming
- What does the at-least-once delivery principle mean while collecting events?