During debugging and SQL code development, it is often necessary to run only specific Operations within a Transformation. OWOX BI provides a feature that allows you to ignore Operations during Transformation execution, enabling you to focus on developing and testing your code efficiently. This article will explain how to enable or disable the execution of Operations within a Transformation.
How to ignore an Operation during Transformation execution
- In the context menu of the Operation, select "Ignore for running."
- Save the changes in the Transformation.
- Run the Transformation, and in the logs, you will see that only active Operations are executed.
Ignored Operations can be easily identified in the Operations list as their names are displayed in a light gray color.
How to enable an Operation for execution
- In the context menu of the ignored operation, select "Enable for running."
- Save the changes.
- Start the transformation.
Additional options in the context menu
For an even more convenient workflow, the context menu provides two additional options:
- "Enable all operations," which activates all Operations in the list with a single click.
- "Ignore all operations," which disables all Operations in the list with a single click.