In OWOX BI, you have the flexibility to customize the order of Operations in your list. By following a few simple steps, you can rearrange the Operations to achieve the desired sequence. In this article, we will guide you through the process of changing the order of Operations in the list.
Changing the order of Operations:
- Open the Transformations page in OWOX BI.
- If the Operations list is collapsed, expand it by clicking on the corresponding section in the left sidebar.
- Hover your cursor over the name of the Operation you wish to move. A small icon will appear to the left of the name.
- Click and drag the Operation up or down to the desired position.
- Once you have adjusted the order of Operations, remember to save the changes in your Transformation. The Operations will now be executed in the sequence you have defined.