Browse by solutions
Set up web tracking on the website
- Google Analytics → Google BigQuery: Create a user behavior data streaming pipeline
- Set up session data collection based on OWOX BI algorithm
- Setting up raw data collection about Google Ads campaigns with auto-tagging
- Creating a referral exclusion list for session data collection
- Set up collecting email and phone data
- Set up special values collecting to Google BigQuery only
- Set up data collection
How OWOX BI collects data to Google BigQuery
- Session data collection based on the OWOX BI algorithm
- Calculating and updating session cost data in the adCost and attributedAdCost fields
- Collecting OWOX User ID
- Collecting and updating User ID, userEmail, and userPhone data
- Collecting and updating data about Google Ads campaigns with auto-tagging in session data tables
- The definitions of device categories in the "owoxbi_sessions" tables
- Data schemas
- How to get a session-level scope value for a custom dimension?
- How to calculate visit start time?
- How does user interaction with social buttons affect the conversion rate?
- How do the page type, device, browser, etc. affect the page load speed or server response time?
- What checkout steps have the highest exit rate?
- How can you calculate time between product detail view and purchase?
- Identifying and solving data discrepancies between Google Analytics and OWOX BI
- How does the qt parameter affect assigning transactions to user sessions?
- How to check the number of transaction hits in BigQuery per date?
- How to submit Client ID to Google Analytics Custom Dimension?
- Which type of access does OWOX BI require and how to update the access tokens?
- How are the data storing and unique user processing billed?
- How to fix the "Cannot output multiple independently repeated fields at the same time" error?