OWOX BI hit-based web streaming to Google BigQuery
The Google Analytics → Google BigQuery pipeline collects raw non-sampled data about user behavior on your website, both at the hit and session-level.
Browse by solutions
Set up web tracking on the website
- Google Analytics → Google BigQuery: Create a user behavior data streaming pipeline
- Set up session data collection based on OWOX BI algorithm
- Setting up raw data collection about Google Ads campaigns with auto-tagging
- Creating a referral exclusion list for session data collection
- Set up collecting email and phone data
- Set up special values collecting to Google BigQuery only
- Set up data collection
How OWOX BI collects data to Google BigQuery
- How hits-based website streaming works with Google Consent Mode
- Session data collection based on the OWOX BI algorithm
- Calculating and updating session cost data in the adCost and attributedAdCost fields
- Collecting OWOX User ID
- Collecting and updating User ID, userEmail, and userPhone data
- Collecting and updating data about Google Ads campaigns with auto-tagging in session data tables
- Data schemas
- How to get a session-level scope value for a custom dimension?
- How to calculate visit start time?
- How does user interaction with social buttons affect the conversion rate?
- How do the page type, device, browser, etc. affect the page load speed or server response time?
- What checkout steps have the highest exit rate?
- How can you calculate time between product detail view and purchase?
- Identifying and solving data discrepancies between Google Analytics and OWOX BI
- Why does hitId have different UTM source and keyword in the hit and session data tables?
- Why do I need bot traffic statistics?
- Why does the same Client ID within a single domain have different OWOX User IDs?
- Which values will be recorded to the hit and session data tables when GCLID auto-tagging and manual UTM tagging data overlap in Google Ads?
- How does the qt parameter affect assigning transactions to user sessions?
- How to check the number of transaction hits in BigQuery per date?