Before you start: requirement information
To set up a TikTok Ads → Google BigQuery pipeline, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Make sure you have access to the TikTok Ads Manager account.
- Get the OWOX BI service account ID from your customer success manager.
- Follow the instructions to grant OWOX BI access to your BigQuery dataset or an entire project.
- Share your GCP project id and dataset id with your customer success manager.
- On a call with the OWOX manager get an 'access_token' for API usage.
To set up TikTok Ads → BigQuery pipeline, you need to follow the steps below:
1. On the OWOX BI main page, click the 'New' button and choose 'Pipeline':
2. As a service provider, select 'TikTok Marketing':
3. Choose pipeline 'TikTok Marketing → Google BigQuery':
And click the 'Create & Setup' button:
4. Pipeline successfully created. And now you can schedule a call with the manager and provide him/her with the required information.