This pipeline is available for the subscription plans Marketing Data, Reports & Attribution, and Enterprise.
1. On the OWOX BI main page, click Create pipeline:
2. As a source, select Yandex.Market:
3. As a destination, select Google BigQuery:
4. Select or add new access to a Yandex.Market account from which you want to export ad cost data:
If provided Yandex.Market access token covers several logins (ad accounts), then OWOX BI will import cost data of all of these logins. As of today, there is no ability to select a particular Yandex.Market login at the pipeline creation step.
If you need to import data from a particular login, make sure you’re using Yandex.Market access token that covers a single login.
5. Select or add new access to a Google BigQuery account where you want to store the exported data:
6. Select a Google BigQuery project and create a dataset you want to upload your data to (or choose an existing one):
NoteTo set up the data collection, your Google account must be granted both the BigQuery Data Editor and BigQuery User roles for the destination project. Otherwise, BigQuery won’t let you upload the data.
To check/grant the permissions, go to the Identity and Access Management page in your Google Cloud Platform project. Read more in Google documentation.
7. Specify the settings for your pipeline:
- The date that marks the beginning of the period you want to upload cost data for. You can set up either the future or past date. In the latter case, learn the existing limitations on historical data import first.
- The VAT rate to exclude from the exported costs. You need this to have your Yandex.Direct cost data consistent with the cost data from other services where VAT is being excluded automatically.
- The currency you want your cost data to be additionally converted into. The converted costs are useful for the reports where you need to have cost data from different sources presented in a uniform currency. The pipeline uploads ad cost data into two separate fields in your BigQuery data table. One field contains costs in the currency of data import (YEM). Another field contains costs converted into the currency you select when creating the pipeline. OWOX BI converts Yandex units to the selected currency using the Yandex units exchange rates. If your selected currency is not listed there, OWOX BI converts Yandex units to USD based on the Yandex rates first. After that, OWOX BI converts USD to your selected currency using the Open Exchange Rates API.
- Also, you can connect your new pipeline with the Cost Data pipeline to attribute the imported ad cost to user sessions. Read more
8. Click Create pipeline.
Done! The pipeline will be uploading data to a partitioned table in the selected BigQuery dataset. The data will be uploaded daily — for the previous day.
OWOX BI updates the imported data during the preset actualization window if cost data changes retrospectively in your ad account.
The table data schema is in this article.