Set up the integration
- On your attribution model page, open Results tab, enable data export to bidding services and select Alytics:
- Copy the link you get:
- Enter the link in the settings of your Alytics project. For more details, see Alytics help center (Russian) or contact email@example.com.
The data will appear in Alytics on the next day.
How does OWOX BI send data to Alytics
Example: we have a set of sessions that led to a transaction:
- December 25 — google/cpc/c1 — 0.2
- December 26 — organic — 0.2
- January 5 — email — 0.1
- January 10 — display — 0.15
- January 20 — yandex/cpc/c2 — 0.35
We transmit data for 'date=2018-01-20' using two methods:
- Send data on all the sessions that led to a transaction on this date.
In our example, that are all the sessions listed above.
- Send data on all the sessions that happened on this date.
In our example, it's just yandex/cpc/c2.
Example of the data sent
OWOX BI transmits a CSV file with this structure: