Collect data on your SendGrid email campaigns' events sending them in real time to Google BigQuery as webhook events.
What you need before creating a pipeline
Your OWOX BI project needs to have a subscription plan Marketing Data, Reports & Attribution, or Enterprise.
How to create a pipeline
1. On the OWOX BI main page, in the Pipeline section, click Create pipeline:
2. Select SendGrid as a data source:
3. Provide access to your Google BigQuery account and select the BigQuery project and dataset where you want to collect the webhook events to:
4. Click Create. You'll be directed to the newly created SendGrid→Google BigQuery pipeline page.
5. On the pipeline page, click Actions, then Copy Postback URL to the clipboard:
6. Go to your SendGrid account and open Mail Settings. In the Event Notifications section, paste the URL and check the actions you want to send to BigQuery as webhook events:
7. Save the settings and set Event Notifications to ON.
Done. The data on the actions you've selected will be sent to your BigQuery data set in real time.