Collect data on your Mandrill email campaigns' events sending them in real time to Google BigQuery via webhooks.
What you need before creating a pipeline
Your OWOX BI project needs to have a subscription plan Marketing Data, Reports & Attribution, or Enterprise.
How to create a pipeline
1. On the OWOX BI main page, in the Pipeline section, click Create pipeline:
2. Select Mandrill as a data source:
3. Go to your Mandrill account settings, the SMTP & API Info tab:
In the SMTP & API Info tab, in the API Keys section, copy the Key to clipboard.
If you don't have an API key, click + New API Key and generate it.
4. Back on the pipeline creation screen in OWOX BI, click Add API key and paste the key you have copied.
In the Key title field, type in any name you like.
5. Provide access to the BigQuery account where you want to collect your Mandrill data to.
6. Specify the BigQuery project and dataset where you want to store the data tables:
7. Finally, click Create.
OWOX BI will send the event data on your Mandrill campaigns as soon as the events happen.