You can extend user behavior data collected by the Google Analytics→Google BigQuery pipeline with the data from the call tracking system Mango Office about the calls, chats, and request forms. It is useful when you need to analyze your customers’ interactions via the tracked phone numbers, and include the call interactions as a touchpoint in your business sales funnel.
OWOX BI integration with Mango Office is set up on the call tracking service side. Read the details below.
NotePhone numbers will be collected to BigQuery tables only since it's restricted to collect any personal ID data in Google Analytics.
NoteThe call data is sent via Measurement Protocol to Google Analytics and OWOX BI simultaneously. The call data sent with a delay will always get to the hit data tables if they contain a
&qt (queueTime) parameter. The data will get to the session data tables only the hit was sent within 48 hours after the end of the day the event happened according to the timezone set in the Google Analytics view. The 48 hours period is the time needed to form a consistent session table.
Set up data collection from Mango Office to your Google Analytics→Google BigQuery pipeline
NoteThe call tracking data pipeline will not appear in the List of pipelines in your OWOX BI. Once you enable the integration, the call tracking events will be automatically sent to the OWOX BI access point and recorded into the streaming table in Google BigQuery. In 24 hours, the data will also be available in the owoxbi_sessions table. To check it, run this SQL query.
To integrate your OWOX BI user behavior data pipeline with Mango Office, go to your Mango Office account and do the following:
- Select the virtual telephone station (Виртуальная АТС), in which you have the OWOX BI integration.
- Go to Коллтрекинг>Настройки>Интеграции (Call tracking>Settings>Integrations).
- Select the call tracking you want to integrate with OWOX BI.
- Make sure you have the Google Analytics Mango integration enabled: look for the Подключено (connected) status in the Google Analytics block.
- In the OWOX BI block, click Подключить (connect):
- The OWOX BI integration settings will appear. Here, enable the Включить отправку событий в OWOX BI (Enable sending events to OWOX BI) switch and click Сохранить (save):
Done. After enabling the integration, the data about each call from the call tracking to OWOX BI and will appear in the "streaming" tables in 2-5 minutes. The data is being sent each time a call ends.