The integration lets you collect data about calls from Calltouch as the "event"-type hits to hit data ("streaming") and session data ("bi_sessions", "session_streaming") tables in Google BigQuery. The call data is sent via Measurement Protocol to Google Analytics and OWOX BI simultaneously.
Note: Phone numbers will be collected to BigQuery tables only since it's restricted to collect any personal ID data in Google Analytics.
The call data sent with a delay will always get to the hit data tables if they contain a
&qt (queueTime) parameter. The data will get to the session data tables only the hit was sent within 48 hours after the end of the day the event happened according to the timezone set in the Google Analytics view. The 48 hours period is the time needed to form a consistent session table.
Set up data collection from Mango Office to your Google Analytics→Google BigQuery pipeline
To integrate your OWOX BI user behavior data pipeline with Mango Office, go to your Mango Office account and do the following:
- Select the virtual telephone station (Виртуальная АТС), in which you have the OWOX BI integration.
- Go to Коллтрекинг>Настройки>Интеграции (Call tracking>Settings>Integrations).
- Select the call tracking you want to integrate with OWOX BI.
- Make sure you have пthe Google Analytics Mango integration enabled: look for the Подключено (connected) status in the Google Analytics block.
- In the OWOX BI block, click Подключить (connect):
- The OWOX BI integration settings will appear. Here, enable the Включить отправку событий в OWOX BI (Enable sending events to OWOX BI) switch and click Сохранить (save):
Done. After enabling the integration, the data about each call from the call tracking to OWOX BI and will appear in the "streaming" tables after 2-5 minutes. The data is being sent each time a call ends.
How to check whether the data is being sent to BigQuery correctly
In Google BigQuery, make a query to the "streaming" data table that contains hit data collected by the OWOX BI pipeline.
SELECT userPhone, eventInfo.eventLabel FROM [owoxProjectName:OWOXBI_Streaming.streaming_YYYYMMDD] LIMIT 1000
In this query:
- replace owoxProjectName with the actual name of your OWOX BI project
- Replace YYYYMMDD with the date from the "streaming" table you want to find data in
You'll see the query result with the caller's actual number and the dynamic call tracking number.