You can extend user behavior data collected by the Google Analytics→Google BigQuery pipeline with the data from a call tracking system Mango Office about calls, chats, and request forms. It is useful when you need to analyze your customers’ interactions via the tracked phone numbers, and include the call interactions as a touchpoint in your business sales funnel.
Note: Phone numbers will be collected to BigQuery tables only since it's restricted to collect any personal ID data in Google Analytics.
The call data is sent via Measurement Protocol to Google Analytics and OWOX BI simultaneously. The call data sent with a delay will always get to the hit data tables if they contain a
&qt (queueTime) parameter. The data will get to the session data tables only the hit was sent within 48 hours after the end of the day the event happened according to the timezone set in the Google Analytics view. The 48 hours period is the time needed to form a consistent session table.
Set up data collection from Mango Office to your Google Analytics→Google BigQuery pipeline
OWOX BI integration with the call tracking services is set up on each particular call tracking service side.
Once you enable the integration, the call tracking events will be automatically sent to the OWOX BI access point and recorded into the streaming table in Google BigQuery. In 24 hours, the data will also be available in the owoxbi_sessions table.
Note, there is no separate record about the call tracking data pipeline in the OWOX BI interface. To ensure the call tracking events are sent to Google BigQuery, run this SQL query.
To integrate your OWOX BI user behavior data pipeline with Mango Office, go to your Mango Office account and do the following:
- Select the virtual telephone station (Виртуальная АТС), in which you have the OWOX BI integration.
- Go to Коллтрекинг>Настройки>Интеграции (Call tracking>Settings>Integrations).
- Select the call tracking you want to integrate with OWOX BI.
- Make sure you have the Google Analytics Mango integration enabled: look for the Подключено (connected) status in the Google Analytics block.
- In the OWOX BI block, click Подключить (connect):
- The OWOX BI integration settings will appear. Here, enable the Включить отправку событий в OWOX BI (Enable sending events to OWOX BI) switch and click Сохранить (save):
Done. After enabling the integration, the data about each call from the call tracking to OWOX BI and will appear in the "streaming" tables in 2-5 minutes. The data is being sent each time a call ends.