The integration lets you collect data about calls from Calltouch as the "event"-type hits to hit data ("streaming") and session data ("bi_sessions", "session_streaming") tables in Google BigQuery. The call data is sent via Measurement Protocol to Google Analytics and OWOX BI simultaneously.
Note: Phone numbers will be collected to BigQuery tables only since it's restricted to collect any personal ID data in Google Analytics.
The call data sent with a delay will always get to the hit data tables if they contain a
&qt (queueTime) parameter. The data will get to the session data tables only the hit was sent within 48 hours after the end of the day the event happened according to the timezone set in the Google Analytics view. The 48 hours period is the time needed to form a consistent session table.
Set up data collection from Calltouch to your Google Analytics→Google BigQuery pipeline
- Open the website list.
- Select your website.
- Go to Интеграции > Universal Analytics.
- Enable data collection by hitting the switcher.
- Make sure, the Google Analytics tracking ID is the same as in pipeline settings in OWOX BI.
The Calltouch integration collects data with the following parameter values:
- Event category:
- Event actions:
- Event label: tag values like the phone number of a caller (if enabled in Calltouch). Several tags will be devided with "|".
- Event value: call duration in seconds.
Read more about the integration and the parameters collected in the Calltouch help center.