You can extend user behavior data collected by the Google Analytics→Google BigQuery pipeline with the data from the call tracking system CoMagic about the calls, chats, and request forms. It is useful when you need to analyze your customers’ interactions via the tracked phone numbers, and include the call interactions as a touchpoint in your business sales funnel.
OWOX BI integration with CoMagic is set up on the call tracking service side. Read the details below.
Set up data collection from CoMagic to your Google Analytics→Google BigQuery pipeline
NoteThe call tracking data pipeline will not appear in the List of pipelines in your OWOX BI. Once you enable the integration, the call tracking events will be automatically sent to the OWOX BI access point and recorded into the streaming table in Google BigQuery. In 24 hours, the data will also be available in the owoxbi_sessions table. To check it, run this SQL query.
Before enabling OWOX BI integration with the CoMagic service, make sure that:
- you've integrated your CoMagic with Universal Analytics;
- you've created the Google Analytics → Google BigQuery pipeline.
To set up data collection from CoMagic to the Google Analytics→Google BigQuery pipeline, go to your CoMagic account and complete the following steps:
- Navigate to Настройки > Сайты (Settings > Websites).
- Select Интеграции с сервисами > Аналитические системы (Service integrations > Analytical systems).
- Under the Universal Analytics, click Настроить передачу обращений (Set up data transferring):
- In the opened window, select which data should be sent. For example, data about the calls, chats, forms, etc. Enable the required data transferring, then click Сохранить (Save) to apply the changes.
Done. After enabling the integration, the call tracking data will appear in the "streaming" tables in 2-5 minutes. Data about the call, chat, or form submitting is sent each time the relevant event is completed.
Check out the data schema.
Note: Phone numbers will be collected to BigQuery tables only since it's restricted to collect any personal ID data in Google Analytics.