During the term of the OWOX BI Service Agreement, the Covered Service will provide a Service Level Objective of Monthly Uptime Percentage as >=96% only within paid subscriptions.
OWOX BI services status information is available at status.bi.owox.com. The extension 'OWOX BI BigQuery Reports' is part of the Smart Data product.
If OWOX does not meet the Service Level Objective, and if Customer meets its obligations under this SLA, Customer will be eligible to receive the Financial Credits described below. This SLA states the Customer's sole and exclusive remedy for any failure by OWOX to meet the SLO.
The following definitions apply to the SLA:
- "Covered Service" means OWOX BI BigQuery Reports (Google Sheets Extension).
- "Downtime" is when OWOX BI's backend is unavailable to provide Data Marts (Queries) details to run the report.
- "Downtime Period" means a period of consecutive 60 seconds of Downtime. Intermittent Downtime for a period of less than 60 consecutive seconds will not be counted towards any Downtime Periods.
- "Monthly Uptime Percentage" means the total number of minutes in a month, minus the number of minutes of Downtime suffered from all Downtime Periods in a month, divided by the total number of minutes in a month.
- "Financial Credit" means the following:
Monthly Uptime Percentage Percentage of invoices for OWOX BI Products that will be credited to Customer's future invoices 90% - <96% 10% 80% - <90% 25% <80% 50%
Customer Must Request Financial Credit
In order to receive any of the Financial Credits described above, the Customer must notify OWOX support within thirty days from the time the Customer becomes eligible to receive a Financial Credit. The customer must also provide OWOX with log files showing the loss of requests from OWOX BI BigQuery Reports (Google Sheets Extension) and the date and time those losses occurred. If Customer does not comply with these requirements, Customer will forfeit its right to receive a Financial Credit. If a dispute arises with respect to this SLA, OWOX will make a determination in good faith based on its system logs, monitoring reports, configuration records, and other available information.
Maximum Financial Credit
The maximum aggregate number of Financial Credits issued by OWOX to Customers for all Downtime Periods in a single billing period will not exceed 50% of the amount due from Customers for OWOX BI Products for the applicable period. Financial Credits will be in the form of a monetary credit applied to future use of OWOX BI Products and will be applied within 60 days after the Financial Credit was requested.
The SLA does not apply to any errors: (i) caused by factors outside of OWOX’s reasonable control; (ii) that resulted from Customer’s software or hardware or third-party software or hardware (e.g. Google AppsScript, Google Sheets, Google BigQuery, other Extensions), or both; (iii) that resulted from abuses or other behaviors that violate the OWOX Terms of Service.