When submitting a request, please provide us with the following information:
- The OWOX BI account you’re using.
- The product you are using (BI Attribution, BI Pipeline, Add-ons, etc.).
We recommend you check the documentation concerning your question before you submit a request.
Questions about importing cost data with OWOX BI Pipeline:
- In case you discover discrepancies in the cost data between the ad service and Google Analytics while using our services, please send the screenshots to pinpoint the discrepancies.
- In case a pipeline was blocked, please send a screenshot of your OWOX BI account and mention the reasons why the pipeline was blocked.
Questions about OWOX BI Pipeline User behavior data:
- Send the link to the website on which you implemented the OWOX BI Pipeline tracking code snippet.
- Provide the details on the issue you’re having: what was done — what was expected to happen — what actually happened.
How tickets are processed:
After submitting, the request gets an “Open” status (more details on the statuses will be given below). Our Support Manager checks the details of your request, then sets the request priority and type, and after that you get a reply. We do our best to answer your questions as soon as possible, though it may take a little longer in the case of the issue being a complex one. Please be advised that a more detailed description of the issue can help you get the necessary support faster.
There is a notification system to let you know the status of your ticket:
- You get notified when your ticket is opened.
- You get notified when the Customer Support Manager replies to you.
- You get notified when the Customer Support Manager is waiting for your reply.
- You get notified when a third party’s assistance is needed to resolve your issue.
- You get notified when your ticket is resolved.
- OPEN — this status shows that the Support Manager hasn’t replied to you yet.
- AWAITING YOUR REPLY — this status shows that the Support Manager has answered your question and is waiting for your reply.
- SOLVED — this status shows that the issue has been resolved.