- How to write SQL-queries?
- How to use dynamic parameters?
- Can I send data from Google Sheets into Google BigQuery?
How to write SQL-queries?
Here is the link to a comprehensive description of the Google BigQuery SQL syntax.
How to use dynamic parameters?
A more detailed description of the dynamic parameters can be found in the article.
Can I send data from Google Sheets into Google BigQuery?
Yes, To send data in Google BigQuery, follow these steps:
- Select Add-ons > OWOX BI BigQuery Reports > Upload data to BigQuery
- In the "Set destination & schema" window, select the target project, dataset and enter desired name for the table. Also select fields whose values you want to upload. By default, type of all fields is "STRING", but we highly recommend to put the data type according to the context (for example, for the fields of numerical identifiers - "INTEGER", for the prices - "FLOAT")
- To upload data, press "Start Upload" button.