To import other costs you should:
- Select "Other cost data" in the pipeline setup:
- Add/select an existing access to Google Analytics;
- Select GA web property and data set;
- Specify VAT rate, which must be subtracted and select Google Analytics view, which will display imported costs;
- you can change VAT rate at any time on the Settings tab of the pipeline page;
- to bring the cost data from different advertising services to the uniform currency, we use the currency that is set up in the Google Analytics view you connect (exchange rate is taken from Yahoo! Finance);
- and for the timezone, we also synchronize it to your GA view settings, so you have data in the same timezone.
- Open the pipeline from pipelines' dashboard;
Notice: After creating the pipeline, it may take up to 24h to analyze available sources from your Google Analytics property
- Click on the Costs column in a line for a source / medium and enter the amount of costs.
Data will be available in Cost Analysis report on the next day.
Cost distribution logics: costs are allocated proportionally to daily visits for each source. Redistribution and updating occurs daily.