Export of cost data lets you analyze the efficiency of all your marketing efforts.
To set up the export of cost data from Google Analytics to BigQuery, please visit my.bi.owox.com, in section Pipeline on the left click Create pipeline and do the following:
- Select data source: Google Analytics.
- Select type of data: Cost data.
- Provide access to Google Analytics.
- Select Google Analytics property and View. Data of this view will be exported to BigQuery.
Please noteFilters and view settings influence not only data you see in Google Analytics, but what data is exported too.
- Provide access to Google BigQuery.
- Select BigQuery Project and Dataset. Data will be saved there. If you need a new dataset, you can create it here.
If you haven't created OWOX BI project and connected Google Analytics Property and Google BigQuery project, you can do it here, it's required to finish pipeline setup.
When does the data get to Google BigQuery
When you create a pipeline, OWOX BI imports historical data from your Google Analytics View for the previous six months. The tables with the imported data will be appearing in Google BigQuery gradually, starting with the latest date. Importing all the data takes up to 48 hours, depending on the data's overall amount.
The regular daily data import usually takes up to 2 hours: between 10 AM and 12 AM. If a large amount of your Google Analytics data has been retroactively updated, table updates and creation can take up to 24 hours.
Read more about how OWOX BI uploads cost data to Google BigQuery.
Note:You can create only one pipeline with cost data for each Google Analytics Property.