Export of cost data lets you analyse efficiency of all your marketing efforts.
To set up export of cost data from Google Analytics to Big Query, please visit my.bi.owox.com, in section «Data pipelines» on the left click «New pipeline» and do the following:
- Select data source: Google Analytics.
- Select type of data: Cost data.
- Provide access to Google Analytics.
- Select Google Analytics property and View. Data of this view will be exported to BigQuery.
Please noteFilters and view settings influence not only data you see in Google Analytics, but what data is exported too.
- Provide access to Google BigQuery.
- Select BigQuery Project and Dataset. Data will be saved there. If you need a new dataset, you can create it here.
If you haven't created OWOX BI project and connected Google Analytics Property and Google BigQuery project, you can do it here, it's required to finish pipeline setup.
You'll see exported data for previous 62 days in BigQuery the next day. Data import starts at 5 AM everyday, the process of import usually takes 1-2 hours and updates data for previous 62 days.
Please note:You can create only one pipeline with cost data for each Google Analytics Property.