Note:When you create a hit and session data pipeline, OWOX BI automatically creates a cost data export pipeline from Google Analytics to Google BigQuery.
If you don't have a cost data pipeline set up, you can create it separately.
Go to the OWOX BI main page. There, in the section Pipeline, click Create pipeline.
Then, take the following steps:
- Select Google Analytics as a data source:
- Select Cost data as the type of data:
- Provide access to the Google Analytics account you want to export cost data from:
- Select Google Analytics property and view containing cost data to export to Google BigQuery:
Note:Filters and view settings in Google Analytics affect the exported data as well.
- Provide access to Google BigQuery account where you want to store the exported data in:
- Finally, select the BigQuery project and dataset where you want OWOX BI to store data to. If you need a new dataset, you can create it right here by clicking Create in the drop-down dataset list:
- Click Create pipeline. Done, you've finished creating a cost data pipeline from Google Analytics to Google BigQuery.
Once the pipeline is created, OWOX BI starts importing data into the CostData_ tables. Read more about the data sources used for the CostData_ tables and the timing of data uploading to Google BigQuery.
Note:You can create only one pipeline with cost data for each Google Analytics Property.