Video: How to setup a cost data import pipeline from advertising services to Google Analytics
At least one dataset should be created in Google Analytics for cost data import.
- In the section Admin, select the account and web property for which you want to set up import
- Select Data Import and click + New Data Set
- Data Set type should be Cost Data
- Enter Name and choose Enabled Views. Cost data will be available only for the selected views.
5. Choose all dimensions and metrics as shown in the screenshot and set import behavior as Summation
After completing the setup, you can start creating the pipeline.