Google Ads is an advertising platform where individuals or businesses can create ads that target specific audiences on Google's search engine or partner websites. Advertisers bid on keywords that they want their ads to show for, and users can click on the ads to learn more or make a purchase.
To maximize the benefits of the CMO Dashboard and see the full picture of your expenses, you can extract data from Google Ads using OWOX BI or the native Data Transfer connector.
In this article, we will find out what is more suitable for you and which of the options is better to choose. The main difference between By Request Pipeline Google Ads→Google BigQuery by OWOX vs Data Transfer:
|Who does the setup?
|Responsible for import?
|Can download historical data?
|Yes, but with limitations on the speed* of receiving this data
|Is it possible to separate data from different ads accounts into different tables?
|Yes, each table will have the respective Ads Account suffix
|Yes, but you need to create separate Data Transfers for each Ads Account
|Are new Ads Accounts automatically pulled up for import?
|No, need to create a new Pipeline
Advantages If you choose the OWOX By request pipeline
- OWOX will assist with the setup and ensure that you receive all the data on time and in its entirety.
- In case of errors, data discrepancies, or their absence, you can seek assistance from OWOX Support.
- Our pipeline provides all the necessary data to create a report without unnecessary Storage Pricing.
- All changes in the structure of the uploaded data in the service API are automatically taken into account in the subsequent Transformation.
The limitations if you choose Data Transfer
- Data import configuration, connection setup, and status monitoring will be handled on the client's side.
- In case of any data-related issues, you will need to address them independently.
- *Data Transfer allows the simultaneous import of 300 days' worth of data, with each imported day being a separate extraction triggered at 30-minute intervals. As a result, obtaining data for one year takes approximately 7 days.
To learn more about the data schema of our pipeline, you can refer to this article.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact our support team.