This document shows how to grant OWOX BI access to your Apple Search Ads data.
Invite API User to your Apple Search Ads account
- If you don't have a separate Apple ID for API user, create it here: https://appleid.apple.com/account
- From the Apple Search Ads UI, choose Sign In > Advanced and log in as an account administrator.
- From the Users menu in the top-right corner, select the account to invite users to.
- Choose Account Settings > User Management.
- Click Invite Users to invite users to your Apple Search Ads organization.
- In the User Details section, enter the user’s first name, last name, and Apple ID.
- In the User Access and Role section, select an API Account Read-Only role.
- Click Send Invite. The invited user receives an email with a secure code.
Grant access as an API user
- From the Apple Search Ads UI, choose Sign In > Advanced and log in as API User.
- From the Users menu in the top-right corner, click Settings next to the account ID.
On the Account Settings page paste Public Key provided by OWOX including begin and end lines, and click Generate API Client
Note:You might face some issues while submitting a public key in a Chrome browser. If you receive an ‘Invalid Key’ error, just switch to another web browser.
- Copy Client_ID, Team_ID, and Key_ID and send them to your OWOX manager.
To set up Apple Search Ads → BigQuery pipeline, you need to follow the steps below:
1. On the OWOX BI main page, click the 'New' button and choose 'Pipeline':
2. As a service provider, select 'Apple Search Ads':
3. Choose pipeline 'Apple Search Ads → Google BigQuery':
And click the 'Create & Setup' button:
4. Pipeline successfully created. And now you can schedule a call with the manager and provide him/her with the required information.