To create a Criteo→Google Analytics cost data pipeline, you need to have generated a new API user access in the Criteo user interface. You will get a Client ID and a Client Secret code that you will then provide to OWOX BI while creating the pipeline.
How to get a new API user access in Criteo and provide it to OWOX BI
- Sign in to your account on https://marketing.criteo.com.
- Open the side menu:
- Click Team:
- In the API Users — REST API (New) section, click Create API User:
- Enter a сontact email. Important: it must not match your Criteo account email.
- In the Select a role field, select View Only. Click Add User:
- Client ID and Client Secret will appear on the screen. These are your API user access you need to provide to OWOX BI in order to set up the Criteo→Google Analytics pipeline.
Very important: Make sure you have saved the Client Secret code somewhere. It's displayed only once — on this screen. After clicking Close, you won't be able to display it in any way.
- Check the box I confirm having stored my credentials and click Close.
Done. Now you can create a Criteo→Google Analytics ad cost data import pipeline page, by providing OWOX BI with the Criteo API user access.