Note:Before the creation of the pipeline, make sure that you have completed all the required settings in your Google Analytics account.
To configure the automatic import you should:
- Select the appropriate ad service in the pipeline setup:
- Add/select an existing access to advertising services;
- Add/select an existing access to Google Analytics;
- Select GA web property and data set;
Notice:Your imported data will be available for reporting in all views connected to a data set.
- Specify VAT rate, which must be subtracted; select Google Analytics view, which will display imported costs; and choose OWOX BI project that will be connected with the pipeline.
- you can change VAT rate at any time on the Settings tab of the pipeline page;
- to bring the cost data from different advertising services to the uniform currency, we use the currency that is set up in the Google Analytics view you connect (exchange rate is taken from Yahoo! Finance);
- and for the timezone, we also synchronize it to your GA view settings, so you have data in the same timezone.