This integration allows replicating of Salesforce data to Google BigQuery. Salesforce offers more than 40 APIs for different Salesforce products. This connector is able to access only Salesforce Platform resources.
The Salesforce connector supports reading both Standard Objects and Custom Objects from Salesforce. Each object is read as a separate stream. See a list of all Salesforce Standard Objects here.
- Salesforce Account with Enterprise access or API quota purchased
- Dedicated Salesforce user (optional)
- Salesforce OAuth credentials
Supported sync modes
The Salesforce source connector supports the following sync modes:
- Full Refresh - Overwrite
- Incremental Sync - Append
To set up Salesforce → BigQuery pipeline, you need to follow the steps below:
1. On the OWOX BI main page, click the 'New' button and choose 'Pipeline':
2. As a service provider, select 'Salesforce':
3. Choose pipeline 'Salesforce → Google BigQuery':
And click the 'Create & Setup' button:
4. Pipeline successfully created. And now you can schedule a call with the manager and provide him/her with the required information.